A Slice of Pie is an ongoing publication keeping our readers informed about important public policy issues. It is the mission of the Policy Information Exchange to educate and inform Pennsylvanians with disabilities, their families and advocates, and the general public, regarding public policy issues and to further the exchange of policy information between the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council and federal, state, and local policy makers. The Policy Information Exchange is funded in part by the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.
Contact the PIE Team with any questions, comments, suggestions, or information to share at PIE, c/o The Arc of Pennsylvania, 301 Chestnut Street, Suite 403, Harrisburg, PA 17101, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-692-7258.
- A Slice of Pie is available by email and contains hyperlinks for ease of accessing websites and internet documents and resources.
- PIE Alerts, PIE Information, and PIE Job Postings are available by email to keep people informed about disability issues between newsletters.
- Sign up for A Slice of Pie or PIE electronic messages by phone at 800-692-7258 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individuals who already get A Slice of Pie and/or PIE electronic messages can make changes at any time by clicking “Update Profile/Email Address” at the end of any PIE email message.
- A Slice of Pie is available at the Developmental Disabilities Council websitewww.paddc.org , by clicking on “Publications” and “Slice of Pie”. Archived editions can also be found there.
- A Slice of Pie is available in alternate format upon request.
- The PIE office will download, copy, and mail information mentioned in A Slice of Pie upon request.
THE ARC OF PENNSYLVANIA PIE STAFF:
Joan W. Martin